▶ Birth Place : Hyemin Hwang was born in Korea.
- Sunhwa Arts School
- Kirov Academy of Ballet, Washington, D.C.
- The L’Academie De Danse Classique de Princess Grace in Monaco
- Korea National University of Arts
- Joined Universal Ballet as a Soloist in 2002
- Promoted to Principal Dancer in 2003
- The Silver medal at the 6th New York International Ballet Competition in 2000
- (no gold was awarded)
- Silver medal at the Helsinki International Ballet Competiton in 2001
- Korea Ballet Association’s Prima Ballerina Award in 2004
- Dong-A Daily 's World Ballet Festival in 2002
- Stars of the 21st century Etoile Gala in Paris in 2002
- Guest principal dancer in Don Quixote with the Hungarian National Ballet in 2005
- 13th World Ballet Star Gala in Hungary in 2005
- 12th Ukrainian World Star Ballet Festival in 2005
- 10th International Ballet Festival in Latvia in 2005
- World Ballet Star Festival in Seoul in 2009
- Taipei International Ballet Star Gala in 2012
Kenneth MacMillan's Romeo & Juliet (Juliet), John Cranko's Onegin (Tatiana), The Nutcracker, Romeo & Juliet, Giselle, Sleeping Beauty, La Bayadere, Don Quixote, Shim Chung, The Love of Chunhyang (Brian Yoo), Petite Mort (Jiři Kylian), In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated (William Forsythe), All shall Be (Heinz Spoeri), Variations Serieuses (Christopher Wheeldon), This is Your Life (Yong-Soon Hue) and many other roles.
"Ms. Hwang is a lovely dancer, an artist whose physical and technical strength helps her to make the most of every moment, whether as a jubilant young woman who knows her worth or the later tragic child." [Juliet in Romeo & Juliet]