• Hyojung Cultural Foundation collects and retains personal information only in accordance with the law or the consent of the information subject.
• Hyojung Cultural Foundation handles minimum personal information for the following purposes. Personal information being processed is not used for purposes other than the following
If the purpose of use is changed, we will take necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
• The purpose of processing and retention of personal information files registered and disclosed by Hyojeong Cultural Foundation in accordance with Article 32 of the Personal Information Protection Act are as follows.
※ In the course of using the Internet service, the following personal information items may be automatically generated and collected.
- IP address, cookie, MAC address, service use record, visit record, bad use record, etc.
※ For more detailed disclosure of personal information file registration details of the Hyojeong Cultural Foundation, visit the Personal Information Protection Comprehensive Support Portal (www.privacy.go.kr) of the Ministry of Public Administration and Security ->
-> Request to view personal information, etc. -> Please use the personal information file list search menu.
• In principle, the personal information of the information subject is processed within the scope specified for the purpose of collection and use, and except for the following cases, without prior consent of the information subject, the original purpose
It will not be processed in excess or provided to third parties.
1. In case of obtaining separate consent from the information subject
2. When there are special provisions in other laws
3. In the case where the data subject or his/her legal representative is unable to express his/her intention or cannot obtain prior consent due to unknown address, etc.
If it is deemed necessary for the immediate benefit of the life, body or property of the information subject or a third party
4. When personal information is provided in a form in which a specific individual cannot be identified as necessary for purposes such as statistical writing and academic research
5. If personal information is not used for purposes other than the intended purpose or provided to a third party, the relevant duties stipulated by other laws cannot be performed.
as a case
In case of deliberation and resolution by the Protection Committee
6. Where it is necessary to provide information to foreign governments or international organizations for the implementation of treaties or other international agreements
7. Where it is necessary for the investigation of a crime and the filing and maintenance of a public prosecution
8. When it is necessary for the court's trial work
9. Where it is necessary for the execution of punishment, probation, and protective disposition
• Hyojung Cultural Foundation does not provide registered personal information files to third parties, except for each subparagraph of Paragraph 1.
• Hyojeong Cultural Foundation notifies or announces the fact of provision within the scope permitted by the law when provision is made to a third party in the case of each subparagraph of Paragraph 1.
I will notify you.
• Hyojung Cultural Foundation entrusts the following personal information processing tasks for smooth personal information processing.
• Hyojung Cultural Foundation prohibits processing of personal information for purposes other than the purpose of entrusted business, takes technical and managerial protection measures, and re-consigns in accordance with Article 26 of the Personal Information Protection Act when concluding a consignment contract.
Restrictions, Matters concerning liability such as management/supervision of the trustee, compensation for damages, etc. are specified in documents such as contracts, and the trustee safely protects personal information.
We are supervising how it is processed.
• The information subject can exercise the rights such as viewing, correcting, deleting, and requesting suspension of processing of personal information at any time against the Hyojung Cultural Foundation.
• The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 shall be written, e-mailed, or faxed (FAX) after completing the form in Annex No. 8 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act to the Hyojeong Cultural Foundation.
It can be done through, and the Hyojeong Cultural Foundation will take action without delay.
• The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 can be done through an agent, such as a legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated. In this case, the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act
Attached sheet You must submit a power of attorney in accordance with Form No. 11.
• Requests for access to and suspension of processing of personal information may be restricted according to Article 35, Paragraph 5 and Article 37, Paragraph 2 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
• Requests for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be requested if the personal information is specified as the subject of collection in other laws and regulations.
• The Hyojung Cultural Foundation checks whether the person who made the request, such as request for access, correction or deletion, or suspension of processing according to the rights of the information subject, is the person or a legitimate agent.
• The Hyojung Cultural Foundation destroys the personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the personal information retention period and the achievement of the purpose of processing.
• Even if the personal information retention period agreed to by the information subject has elapsed or the purpose of processing has been achieved, personal information must be kept in accordance with other laws and regulations.
In this case, move the personal information (or personal information file) to a separate database (DB) or store it in a different place
• The procedure and method of destroying personal information are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure
The Hyojung Cultural Foundation establishes a personal information destruction plan for the personal information (or personal information file) that needs to be destroyed.
The Hyojung Cultural Foundation selects the personal information (or personal information file) for which the reason for destruction occurred, and obtains the approval of the person in charge of personal information protection of the Hyojung Cultural Foundation.
Personal information (or personal information file) will be destroyed.
2. Destruction method
The Hyojeong Cultural Foundation destroys personal information recorded and stored in the form of electronic files so that the records cannot be reproduced, and is stored in paper documents.
Recorded and printed personal information is shredded with a shredder or destroyed by incineration.
• Hyojung Cultural Foundation takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Administrative measures: Establishment and execution of internal management plans, regular employee training, etc.
2. Technical measures: management of access rights such as personal information processing system, installation of access control system, encryption of unique identification information, password, bio information, etc.
Security program installation
3. Physical measures: Access control in computer rooms, etc.
• Hyojung Cultural Foundation uses 'cookies' that store usage information and retrieve them from time to time to provide personalized services to users.
• Cookies are a small amount of information that the server (http) used to run the website sends to the user's computer browser and is stored on the hard disk of the user's PC computer.
It is also saved.
-Purpose of cookies: To detect visits and usage patterns for each service and website visited by the user, popular search terms, secure access, etc.
by figuring out
It is used to provide optimized information to users.
- Installation, operation and refusal of cookies: Save cookies by setting the options in the Tools>Internet Options>Personal Information menu at the top of the web browser.
- If you refuse to save cookies, you may experience difficulties in using customized services.
• Hyojung Cultural Foundation is responsible for overall handling of personal information processing, and for handling complaints and damage relief of information subjects related to personal information processing
The person in charge of personal information protection is designated as below
• Privacy Officer
- Name: Kim Se-young
- Position: Performance Planning Team Leader
- Phone: 070-7124-1737 (※ Connected to the department in charge of personal information protection.)
- Email: email@example.com
• Privacy Officer
- Department name: Performance Planning Team
- Manager in charge
- Phone: 070-7124-1734 (Direct)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The information subject is responsible for all personal information protection related inquiries, complaint handling, and damage relief that occurred while using the service (or business) of the Hyojung Cultural Foundation.
Personal Information The Hyojung Cultural Foundation responds to inquiries from information subjects without delay and
I'll take care of it
• The information subject may request the viewing of personal information in accordance with Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act to the following departments. The Hyojung Cultural Foundation is responsible for requesting access to the personal information of the information subject.
I'll try to get it resolved.
• Personal information viewing request reception and processing department
• In addition to the reading request reception and processing department, the information subject can also be accessed through the 'Personal Information Protection Comprehensive Support Portal' website (www.privacy.go.kr) of the Ministry of Public Administration and Security.
You can request a reading.
※ Ministry of Public Administration and Security Personal Information Protection Comprehensive Support Portal → Personal Information Complaint → Request to view personal information (identification required)
• The information subject may inquire about damage relief and consultation for personal information infringement to the following institutions.
(The organizations below are independent of the Hyojeong Cultural Foundation, and are not satisfied with the results of the Hyojeong Cultural Foundation's own personal information complaint handling and damage relief.
Please contact us if you need further assistance.)
• Personal Information Infringement Report Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
- Responsibilities: Report personal information infringement, apply for consultation
- Website: privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Phone: 118 without area code
- Address: (58324) 9 Jinheung-gil, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do (301-2 Bitgaram-dong) 3rd floor Personal Information Infringement Report Center
• Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee
- Responsibilities: personal information dispute mediation application, collective dispute mediation (civil settlement)
- Website: kopico.go.kr
- Phone: 1833-6972 without area code
- Address: (03171) 4th floor, Government Complex Seoul, 209, Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul
• Supreme Prosecutors' Office Cyber Investigation Division: 1301 without area code, email@example.com (www.spo.go.kr)
• National Police Agency Cyber Security Bureau: 182 without area code (cyberbureau.police.go.kr)