Membership Terms and Conditions
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose)
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to stipulate matters regarding the use and provision of services of the Internet service (hereinafter referred to as “Universal Ballet”) operated by “Korea Cultural Foundation Universal Ballet”.
Article 2 (Specification and Amendment of Terms and Conditions)
(1) "Universal Ballet" posts the contents of these terms and conditions, company name, location, contact information (telephone, fax, e-mail address, etc.) on the Internet site's contact menu so that users can know it, or notifies users by other means. do.
(2) "Universal Ballet" amends these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws such as the Act on Regulation of Terms, the Framework Act on Electronic Commerce, the Electronic Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, etc., the Act on Door-to-Door Sales, etc., and the Consumer Protection Act. You can.
(3) If "Universal Ballet" revises the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for the revision shall be specified and announced along with the current terms and conditions on the initial screen of the website of Universal Ballet from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date.
(4) If "Company" revises the terms and conditions, the revised terms and conditions apply only to contracts concluded after the date of application, and the provisions of the terms and conditions prior to revision apply to contracts already concluded before that date. However, if the user who has already signed the contract sends the intention to be subject to the provisions of the revised terms and conditions to "Company" within the notice period of the revised terms and conditions pursuant to Article
4, Paragraph 3, and receives the consent of "Company" The revised terms and conditions apply.
(5) Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Guidelines for Consumer Protection in Electronic Transactions and related laws or commercial practices established by the government.
Article 3 (Rules outside the Terms and Conditions)
Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Electronic Commerce Consumer Protection Guidelines established by the government, the Framework Act on Electronic Commerce and related laws or commercial practices.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
(1) "Universal Ballet" refers to a virtual place set up by Universal Ballet to promote or trade goods or services using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide high-quality performances to the public, and also operates an Internet site. It is also used in the sense of a business operator.
(2) "User" refers to members (online members, paid members-sponsoring members, general members, artistic members) and guests who access "Universal Ballet" and receive services provided by "Universal Ballet" in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
(3) "Sponsoring Member (Universal Ballet's pure donation support, Membership membership card)" means a person who provides personal information to "Universal Ballet" and registers as a member, and pays the annual membership fee, and then "Universal Ballet" information and can continue to use the services provided by "Universal Ballet".
(4) “Alumni member (name of an alumni of Universal Ballet)” refers to a person who provides personal information as an alumni member of “Universal Ballet” and registers as a member, continuously receives information from “Universal Ballet”, and “ A person who can continuously use the services provided by “Universal Ballet”.
(5) "General Member" refers to a person who has not signed up for a paid membership, but has signed up as a member online and uses the services provided by "Universal Ballet".
(6) “Foreign member (domestic and foreign foreign business card”) refers to a foreign member who has not signed up as a paid member but has joined online and uses the services provided by “Universal Ballet”.
(7) "ID" refers to a combination of letters and numbers selected by the customer and assigned by Universal Ballet for identification of the member and member's use of the service.
(8) "PASSWORD" refers to a combination of letters and numbers selected by the member to confirm that the member is a user consistent with the "ID" assigned to the member and to protect the member's rights and interests.
(9) "Operator" refers to a person selected by "Universal Ballet" for overall management and smooth operation of "Universal Ballet" service.
(10) "Withdrawal" means that "user - paid member (sponsor member, general member, artistic member) and online member" terminates the contract after opening the "Universal Ballet" service.
Chapter 2 Service Use Agreement
Article 5 (Application for Use)
(1) Users apply for membership registration by expressing their intention to agree to these Terms and Conditions after entering membership information according to the subscription form set forth by "Universal Ballet".
(2) "Universal Ballet" registers as a member of the users who have applied for membership as in Paragraph 1, unless they fall under any of the following subparagraphs.
If the applicant for membership has previously lost membership in accordance with Chapter 3, Article 1, Paragraph 3 of these Terms and Conditions, however, those who have passed 3 years after losing membership in accordance with Chapter 3, Article 1, Paragraph 3 Exceptions will be made if you have obtained approval for re-registration as a member of "Universal Ballet".
- If there is falsehood, omission, or typo in the registration information
- If it is judged that registering as a member is significantly impeding the technology of "Universal Ballet"
(3) The time of establishment of membership reservation is when the consent of "Universal Ballet" reaches the member.
(4) If there is a change in the registered information according to Chapter 4, Article 1, Paragraph 1, the member must immediately notify "Universal Ballet" of the change by e-mail or other method.
Article 6 (Establishment of contract of use)
(1) The use contract is established by the user's agreement to the terms and conditions, use application, and Universal Ballet's approval.
(2) Universal Ballet may not accept applications for use that fall under any of the following subparagraphs.
- If the capacity of service-related facilities is insufficient
- If there is a reason for technical failure
- If you did not apply with your real name
- In the case of application by falsely entering necessary information when applying for use
- In the case of applying for the purpose of hindering social well-being and order or morals
- In case other application requirements set by Universal Ballet are not met
Article 7 (Types of Members and Annual Fees)
(1) The types of members are divided into support members (pure donation support, membership members), general members, alumni members, foreign members, and online members.
- General members are members with no annual fee.
- A sponsoring member is a member who must pay an annual fee and can receive various benefits provided by Universal Ballet.
- Alumni members are members who must pay an annual membership fee and can receive various benefits provided by Universal Ballet.
- A foreign member is a member who must pay an annual membership fee and can receive various benefits provided by Universal Ballet.
(2) Annual fee can be paid by bank transfer, internet banking, or phone banking.
(3) The annual fee is non-refundable.
(However, contents due to error handling by Universal Ballet are exceptions.)
(4) The cost and change of annual membership fee are subject to the membership rules of Universal Ballet.
Article 8 (Validity period of membership)
(1) The validity period of a sponsoring member (pure donation support, Membership member) is one year from the time the annual fee is paid.
(2) Extension of the validity period is made through payment of the annual membership fee. If the validity period is not extended, the membership type is automatically changed to an online member.
Article 9 (Change of Contract)
(1) Members must make changes online if the information entered at the time of application for use has changed.
(2) The company is not responsible for damages caused by the matters in paragraph 1.
Chapter 3 Contract Termination and Restrictions on Service Use
Article 10 (Withdrawal of Membership and Loss of Qualification)
(1) Members may request withdrawal from "Universal Ballet" at any time, and "Universal Ballet" will immediately process membership withdrawal.
(2) If a member falls under any of the following reasons, "Universal Ballet" may restrict or suspend membership.
- In the case of registering false information when applying for membership
- Threatening the electronic transaction order, such as interfering with the use of "Universal Ballet" by others or stealing the information
- In the case of using "Universal Ballet" to act against the laws and these terms and conditions or against public order and morals
(3) If the same act is repeated twice or more after "Universal Ballet" restricts or suspends membership, or if the cause is not corrected within 30 days, "Universal Ballet" may lose membership.
(4) If "Universal Ballet" loses membership, membership registration is canceled. In this case, the member is notified of this and given an opportunity to explain before member registration is canceled.
(5) Refund of annual fee due to withdrawal of paid membership is not possible.
Chapter 4 Obligations of Contracting Parties
Article 11 (Personal Information Protection)
(1) "Universal Ballet" collects the minimum amount of information required to fulfill the purchase contract when collecting user information. The following items are required and the others are optional.
Name, address, email, mobile phone, desired ID, password
(2) If the provided personal information cannot be used for any purpose other than the user's consent or provided to a third party, "Universal Ballet" will be held liable. However, with the exception of the following cases.
- In the case of providing the minimum user information (name, address, social security number) required for delivery for delivery business
- In cases where it is necessary for statistical writing, academic research or market research, it is provided in a form in which a specific individual cannot be identified
(3) If “Universal Ballet” is required to obtain user consent pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3, the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (affiliation, name and phone number, other contact information), purpose of collection and use of information , Matters related to the provision of information to third parties (recipient, purpose of provision, and contents of information to be provided), etc., as stipulated in Article 16, Paragraph 3 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, etc., must be specified or notified in advance, and users You may withdraw this consent at any time.
(4) Users may at any time request to view and correct errors on their personal information possessed by "Company", and "Company" shall be obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If a user requests correction of an error, "Universal Ballet" will not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
(5) "Universal Ballet" or a third party who receives personal information from it destroys the personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information is achieved.
Article 12 (Consent to Use of Personal Information)
(1) User consent can be replaced with consent to these terms and conditions, and users can withdraw their consent to the collection and use of personal information provided to the company.
(2) Users can view the personal information provided to "Universal Ballet", and if there is an error in the information, they can request correction to "Universal Ballet".
Article 13 (Universal Ballet's Obligations)
(1) "Universal Ballet" shall not engage in acts prohibited by the law and these Terms and Conditions or contrary to public order and morals, and shall do its best to provide goods and services continuously and stably as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
(2) "Universal Ballet" must have a security system to protect users' personal information (including credit information) so that users can safely use the Internet service.
(3) “Universal Ballet” does not send commercial e-mails that users do not want.
Article 14 (Member's ID and Password Obligations)
(1) Members must not let a third party use their ID and password.
(2) If a member recognizes that his ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he must immediately notify "Universal Ballet" and follow the instructions of "Universal Ballet".
Article 15 (Obligations of Members and Users)
(1) Members must comply with the matters notified by the company, such as related laws, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and user guide, and must not engage in any other acts that interfere with Universal Ballet's business.
(2) Members are responsible for all management of ID and password. Members are responsible for all consequences arising from negligent management and illegal use of IDs and passwords assigned to members.
(3) Members cannot transfer or give their ID and password to a third party, and cannot provide it as collateral.
(4) If their ID is used illegally, the member must notify Universal Ballet of the fact.
(5) Members agree to receive e-mails from Universal Ballet sent as part of the service.
(6) Members must not engage in any of the following acts in relation to service use.
- Registration of false information when applying or changing
- Changes in information posted on "Universal Ballet"
- Transmission or posting of information (computer program, etc.) other than the information specified by "Universal Ballet"
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of "Universal Ballet" and other third parties
- Acts that damage the reputation of "Universal Ballet" or other third parties or interfere with their business
- Disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, voices, or other information that is against public order and morals on "Universal Ballet"
(7) Do not engage in other activities that are requested to be corrected by the Information Communication Ethics Committee.
Article 16 (Establishment of Contract)
(1) "Universal Ballet" accepts the application for ticket purchase unless it falls under any of the following items.
- If there is falsehood, omission, or typo in the application details
- If it is judged that accepting the other purchase request is significantly impeded by the technology of "Universal Ballet"
(2) The contract is considered to be concluded when the consent of "Universal Ballet" reaches the user in the form of a receipt confirmation notice in Article 12, Paragraph 1.
Chapter 5 Payment Regulations
Article 17 (Available Payment Methods)
The method of payment for goods or services purchased from "Universal Ballet" can be one of the following subparagraphs.
- Deposit without bankbook
Article 18 (Purchase Request)
Users of "Universal Ballet" apply for purchase on "Universal Ballet" by the following method.
- Selection of goods or services
- Selection of payment method
- check mark (eg mouse click)
Chapter 6 Use of Services
Article 19 (Provision of Information)
Universal Ballet can provide members with various information deemed necessary while using the service by e-mail or postal mail.
Article 20 (Member's Posts)
Universal Ballet may delete service content posted or registered by a member without prior notice if it is judged to fall under any of the following items.
(1) In the case of content that slanders other members or third parties or damages the reputation through slander
(2) If the content violates public order and morals
(3) When it is recognized that it is connected to a criminal act
(4) In the case of content that infringes Universal Ballet's copyright, third party's copyright, and other rights
(5) In case of exceeding the posting period stipulated by Universal Ballet
(6) In case a member posts obscene materials on Universal Ballet (homepage) and bulletin board or links pornographic sites
(7) In the case of posts with commercial advertising or publicity
(8) If it is judged to be in violation of other related laws and regulations
Article 21 (Copyright of posts)
(1) The rights and responsibilities for the post belong to the publisher, and Universal Ballet cannot use it for commercial purposes other than posting on the site without the consent of the publisher. However, this is not the case for non-commercial purposes, and the company also has the right to post on the site.
(2) Members cannot commercially use materials posted on the service, such as processing and selling information obtained using the service.
Article 22 (Service Hours)
(1) In principle, the use of the service is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a special obstacle to Universal Ballet's business or technology. However, the days and times set by the company due to the need for regular inspections are excluded.
(2) Universal Ballet may divide the service into a certain range and separately set the available time for each range. In this case, the contents will be notified in advance.
Article 23 (Service Use Responsibility)
Members cannot engage in sales activities to sell products using the service, except when specifically permitted by Universal Ballet in an express written form signed by an authorized employee. You cannot do illegal distribution of commercial S/W.
Universal Ballet is not responsible for the results and losses of sales activities that have been violated, and legal actions such as arrest by related organizations.
Article 24 (Suspension of Service Provision)
(1) Universal Ballet may suspend service provision in any of the following cases.
- In case of unavoidable circumstances due to construction such as maintenance of service facilities
- In case telecommunications service is suspended by key telecommunications service provider stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act
- In case of other force majeure reasons
(2) Universal Ballet may limit or suspend all or part of the service in the event of a national emergency, power outage, failure of service facilities, or excessive use of service.
Article 25 (Notification to Members)
(1) When Universal Ballet notifies a member, it can be done through the e-mail address submitted by the member to the company.
(2) Universal Ballet can replace individual notices by posting on the site for more than one week in the case of notices to unspecified members.
Chapter 7 Service and Delivery, Cancellation and Refund
Article 26 (Confirmation of Purchase Confirmation Notice,)
Users apply for purchases from Universal Ballet by the following or similar methods, and Universal Ballet must provide each of the following information in an easy-to-understand manner when users apply for purchases.
However, if you are a member, you can exclude the application of items 2 through 4.
(1) Enter name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.
(2) Confirmation of contents related to the content of the terms and conditions, services for which the right to withdraw subscription is restricted, and burden of costs such as delivery fees and installation fees
(3) Indication of agreeing to these terms and conditions and confirming or rejecting the items in item 3 above (e.g., mouse click)
(4) Consent to request for purchase of goods, etc. and confirmation thereof
(5) Selection of payment method
Article 27 (Establishment of purchase contract)
(1) "Company" may not accept the purchase request in Article 9 if it falls under any of the following cases.
However, in the case of concluding a contract with a minor, if the consent of the legal representative is not obtained, the minor or
You must notify that the legal representative may cancel the contract.
① If there is falsehood, omission, or typo in the application details
② When a minor purchases products and services prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act, such as cigarettes and alcohol
③ It is a purchase transaction for the purpose of commercial activity (resale), or for the purpose of commercial activity (resale) in the circumstances of the transaction.
If it is judged as a purchase
④ If it is judged that accepting other purchase requests is significantly impeded by "company" technology
(2) When the consent of the "company" reaches the user in the form of confirmation of receipt under Paragraph 1 of Paragraph 12, the purchase contract is concluded.
regarded as accomplished.
(3) The "company"'s expression of intent to accept includes confirmation of the user's purchase request and whether or not it can be sold,
Information on correction, cancellation, etc. must be included.
Article 28 (Refund, return and exchange of products)
(1) "Universal Ballet" notifies the user of receipt confirmation when there is a user's purchase request.
(2) When "Universal Ballet" is unable to deliver goods or provide services due to reasons such as out-of-stock of goods or services for which a user has applied for purchase, the company notifies the user of the reason without delay and purchases the goods or services in advance. Within 3 days from the date the payment is received, if not, within 3 days from the date of occurrence of the reason, the contract cancellation and refund procedure will be taken.
(3) In the case of each of the following subparagraphs, “Universal Ballet” immediately takes refund, return, and exchange measures according to the request of the user within a business day after receiving the returned goods, even if they are delivered goods.
- If the delivered goods are different from the contents of the order or different from the information provided by “Universal Ballet”
- If the delivered goods are damaged, damaged or contaminated
- If the goods are delivered later than the delivery period indicated in the advertisement
(4) The user who has received the acknowledgment notice may request cancellation of the purchase request immediately after receiving the acknowledgment notice if there is any discordance between expressions of intent.
(5) If there is a request for cancellation of the user's purchase application before delivery, "Universal Ballet" will process the request without delay.
Article 29 (Payment method)
Payer of deposit without bankbook
When canceling online, please accurately fill in the bank account number and account holder for refund.
The amount minus the cancellation fee + transfer fee will be deposited into the customer's refund account.
If payment is not made, the order will be canceled without notice if payment is not received.
Article 30 (Cancellation by postal delivery method)
On the same day, you can cancel directly via the Internet or call center.
If you wish to cancel after the same day, please contact Universal Ballet and we will handle it.
Article 31 (Supply of goods, etc.)
(1) Universal Ballet takes other necessary measures, such as custom production, packaging, etc. do. However, from the date on which Universal Ballet Company has already received all or part of the price for goods, etc.
take a nap. At this time, Universal Ballet takes appropriate measures so that users can check the supply process and progress of goods, etc.
(2) Universal Ballet specifies the delivery method, the person responsible for the delivery cost by method, and the delivery period by method for the product purchased by the user. If Universal Ballet exceeds the contracted delivery period, it must compensate the user for damages caused by it.
However, this is not the case when Universal Ballet proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 32 (Withdrawal of Subscription)
(1) A user who has signed a contract with Universal Ballet for the purchase of goods or services may withdraw the subscription within 7 days from the date of receiving the notification of confirmation of receipt.
(2) In the case of delivery of goods, etc., users cannot return or exchange goods in any of the following cases.
① In case goods, etc. are lost or damaged due to reasons attributable to the user. However, this excludes cases where the packaging, etc. is damaged to check the contents of the goods, etc.
② If the value of goods, etc. has significantly decreased due to user use or partial consumption (limited to cases where trial products are provided for goods, such as cosmetics).
③ If the value of goods, etc. has significantly decreased to the extent that resale is difficult due to the passage of time
④ In case the product, etc. with the same performance can be reproduced, the packaging of the original product, etc. is damaged
(3) In the case of Items 2 through 4 of Paragraph 2, if Lotte.com did not take measures in advance, such as specifying the fact that withdrawal of subscription is restricted, etc. in a place where users can easily find it, or providing products for use, the user’s subscription Revocation is not limited.
(4) Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2, the user may, if the content of the goods, etc. is different from the displayed or advertised content,
If the contract is performed differently, the subscription can be withdrawn within 3 months from the date of supply of the goods, etc., or within 30 days from the date the fact was known or could have been known.
Article 33 (Effect of subscription withdrawal, etc.)
(1) Universal Ballet refunds the goods already paid within 3 business days when goods are returned from the user. In this case, when Universal Ballet delays the refund of goods, etc. to the user, the delay interest calculated by multiplying the delay interest rate determined and announced by the Fair Trade Commission for the delay period is paid.
(2) In refunding the above amount, if the user pays the price for goods, etc. with a credit card or electronic money, Universal Ballet Company, without delay, makes the business operator that provided the payment method claim for the price for goods, etc. Request to suspend or cancel.
(3) In the case of subscription withdrawal, etc., the cost required to return the goods supplied shall be borne by the user. Universal Ballet does not claim penalties or compensation for damages from users for reasons such as withdrawal of subscription.
However, in the case of withdrawal of subscription due to the content of goods, etc. being different from the displayed or advertised content, or the contents of the reservation being performed differently, Universal Ballet shall bear the expenses required to return the goods, etc.
(4) If a user pays a shipping fee when receiving goods, etc., Universal Ballet clearly indicates who bears the cost when the subscription is withdrawn so that the user can easily understand.
Chapter 8 Miscellaneous
Article 34 (Attribution of Copyright and Restrictions on Use)
(1) Copyright and other intellectual property rights for works created by “Universal Ballet” belong to “Universal Ballet”.
(2) The user shall not use the information obtained by using "Company" for commercial purposes or allow a third party to use it by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other methods without prior consent of "Company".
Article 35 (Dispute Resolution)
(1) “Universal Ballet” installs and operates a damage compensation processing organization to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and to compensate for such damages.
(2) “Universal Ballet” handles complaints and opinions submitted by users with priority. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the user will be immediately notified of the reason and processing schedule.
(3) Disputes between "Universal Ballet" and users may be subject to mediation by the Electronic Commerce Dispute Mediation Committee established in accordance with Article 28 of the Framework Act on Electronic Commerce and Article 15 of the Concurrent Act.
Article 36 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
(1) Lawsuits regarding electronic transaction disputes between "Universal Ballet" and users shall be filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
(2) Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between "Universal Ballet" and users.
Article 37 (Disclaimer)
(1) Universal Ballet is exempted from liability for service provision if it is unable to provide service due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure.
(2) Universal Ballet is not responsible for any obstacles to service use due to reasons attributable to members.
(3) Universal Ballet is not responsible for the loss of profits expected by members using the service, and is not responsible for damages caused by data obtained through other services.
(4) Universal Ballet is not responsible for the reliability and accuracy of information, data, and facts posted by members.
(5) Users are legally responsible for the content of e-mails sent by members.
Article 38 (Competent Court)
If a lawsuit is filed for a dispute related to this service, the court having jurisdiction over the headquarters of Universal Ballet shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction.
(1) These Terms and Conditions are effective from December 1, 2022.